The Black Parents Association of the San Mateo Union High School District is a volunteer association made up of a diverse group of parents, guardians, teachers, and friends of all ethnicities who support equitable and inclusive learning environments for our students.
We are dedicated to promoting quality education for our students. Support us today!
Without our courageous, caring, and supportive donors, the BPA could not do the transformative and impactful work that we do. To each of you who have not only helped to empower voice and inspire minds, but help make dreams of higher education possible – we say, “Thank you!”
You help to transform futures. You are appreciated:
- Honorary Batiste Family Scholarship Fund
- Ralph Simpson, Sr. Memorial Fund
- Gladys Young Memorial Fund
- Steven Paul Friedman Foundation
- Forster Family Foundation
- St. James AME Zion Church
- North Central Neighborhood Association
- NAACP – San Mateo Branch
- Mary Hollis Memorial Fund
- Unitarian Universalists of San Mateo
Over the past 36 years, The Black Parents Association (BPA) of the San Mateo Union High School District has helped students to seek and afford opportunities for higher education. Our Association provides scholarships, scholastic resources, and book awards to students attending Aragon, Burlingame, Capuchino, Hillsdale, Mills, Peninsula, San Mateo Middle College, San Mateo High School, Crystal Springs Upland School and Serra High School.