The Black Parents Association along with SMUHSD hosted our next installment of Unity in the Community Town Hall on Tuesday, January 11th at 6:30 pm. This fun and interactive community discussion was co-hosted by our Student Leader, Kiera Aldridge of Crystal Springs Upland School, where we will cover:
- Student Leadership presentations
- A working breakout session
- News on the California Voting Rights Act
- A word from the Equity Advisory Committee
- Live Q&A for feedback and questions
- And, much more…
Many powerful and impactful voices participated to help better serve our students and community to bring equity in action.
To view a recording of the event, please click here
See you online!